1st Line Application Support Engineer
£23,000 + Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a 1st Line Application Support Engineer to join a leading Software Company, supporting their leading cloud-based systems to clients across the UK.
We are looking for a candidate with a very strong record in proving first clast 1st line support, with excellent communication and a background supporting local and cloud-based systems.
The support will mainly focus on telephone (helpdesk), remote and email and some deskside support too.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality technical support to customers and field support.
- Respond to clients within set SLA periods
- Demonstrate excellent customer communication to ensure they are kept informed.
- Able to escalate where required and communicate the issue to 2nd and 3rd line
- Occasional on-site support where required.
Key Technical Requirements
Full training will be given on the company’s suite of products, but it is important you have strong base skills covering:
- Microsoft Operating Systems – Window 7, Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- MS SQL – ideally 2008 / 2012
- Installation of server side and client-side hardware.
- Knowledge of setup and configuration of Servers – physical and Virtual including OS.
- Ideally have some working knowledge of VMWare, Windows Terminal Services and Citrix Xenapp. (not essential)
In return, you will be working for an outstanding organisation and benefit from ongoing training and career development.
This position will go quickly, so if you are an experienced 1st line support engineer, first line, Application Support, Helpdesk Engineer or in a similar IT Support position, then please send your CV to me today.