Trainee Electrical Project Engineer
Depending on experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a Electrical Engineer, to join a leading manufacturer based near Thame in Oxford.
It is an interesting, rewarding and varied position which will challenge you, require you to think through and plan complex electrical solutions whilst developing new skills via “on the job” and structured manufacturer training.
As the Trainee Electrical Project Engineer, you will be involved in:
- Examining the customer requirements.
- Planning (using Autocad or Visio) and building complicated electrical systems according to wiring schematics.
- Macro Programming the systems (manufacturer training given)
- Working with MS Office and in particular Excel spreadsheets to keep organised on each project.
- Testing system set ups prior to installation.
- Using MS Publisher to produce documentation.
- Going to client site to carry out the configuration once the installation team has finished.
In order to be successful in your application, you should:
- Ideally be a fully qualified Electrician with 1 to 2 years commercial experience.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic Engineer who enjoys a challenge and is able to work through sometimes complex Electrical scenarios and requirements.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and happy to travel to client sites.
- Some experience in Programming Macros.
- Have strong IT Skills – MS Office and Excel.
It maybe that you don’t have all of the skills listed, but if you are passionate about electronics with good problem solving skills and a great attitude to work, learning and providing the best possible solution to customers, then we’d still like to hear from you.
This really is an excellent opportunity for you as a Trainee Electrical Project Engineer, to join a leading organisation offering a fully supported career in a high end, niche industry. This will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.