£45,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experience Business Analyst to join a leading company’s IT dept in Milton Keynes.
The organisation is planning and in the process of making some large changes to their IT Systems and require an experienced Business Analyst to map the current processes, investigate functionality and identify how this could best be implemented using the new solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Construct workflows and document processes and procedures
• Writing reports, instructions, and specifications
• Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and recommending modifications.
• Being a key member of the project team focusing on phases like implementation and testing
• Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
• Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members
• Facilitating a successful release handover
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational KPIs and reports
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations.
• Investigate and report on ongoing or one-time operational issues or problems
• Define KPIs and escalation procedures
• Acting as a liaison between the business and the technical teams
• Researching possible software solutions to increase work efficiency
• Supporting the project manager during the analysis and planning stages of software development
• Creating the Business Requirements Document
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
• Educated to degree level minimum 2:1
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Problem solver
• Attention to details
• Strong planning and organisation
• Facilitation and elicitation
• Ability to work with cross company teams
• Working Knowledge of Visio
This is an outstanding opportunity which will go quickly, so if you are an experienced Business Analyst, please send your CV to me today.