Contract Rollout Engineer
Slough - Covering the South of England
We are looking for an experienced Contract Rollout Engineer to work at a leading organisation’s offices in Slough but travelling around the South East and sometimes further afield. (expenses paid).
Starting immediately and to run for 3 months and possibly beyond.
You will be carrying out server installs, rollouts, imaging, some networking and desktop support. This will suit you if are:
- Available immediately
- Full UK licence and own reliable car (mileage paid)
- Strong Desktop Skills
- Good MS Skills - Windows to MS Office
- Server skills – installation, troubleshooting etc.
- Installations, imaging, rollout.
- Networking skills
- Have excellent communication
- Happy to travel across the south / midlands – quite a bit of travel.
You must have a willing and hardworking ethic and be able to join the existing IT team and get involved with whatever the IT requirements are.
If you are a Rollout Engineer, Field Service Engineer with good Desktop Support / 2nd Line Support Engineer, Server and Networking and are available immediately, are happy to travel and have strong IT Support skills, then please send your CV to me today.