Cyber Security Engineer
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer with specialisation in SIEM Project Deliver Engineer to join one of the leading IT Security companies in Europe. You will be supporting highly prestigious clients in the financial sector, Blue-Chip and SMEs across the UK and Europe.
The key skill for the Cyber Security Engineer with SIEM specialisation is HP Arcsight – This is a must!!
The role requires the following technical skills and experience:
- Execute key project activities including planning and executing changes, documentation, handover and training, knowledge transfer, and occasional pre-sales activities,
- Security threat identification (including malware), research, analysis and advisory capabilities,
- Able to work to validated designs across both ITC Technical Governance and customer security standards,
- Some knowledge of hacking stages and techniques
- Qualys, Nessus vulnerability management & mitigation
- HP ArcSight and equivalent SIEM product across both architecture and deployment,
- Cisco ASA Firewall/VPN configuration knowledge desirable
- Desirable supporting skills include AWS/Azure, Windows/Linux, scripting, proxies, 2FA, NAC, NBA/UBA.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with a creative approach to problem solving,
- Prior experience working as a support engineer in a networking and/or security role.
Benefits for Cyber Security Engineer with specialisation in SIEM – Level 3
- 10% Bonus
- 10 study days a year, at least 1 external training course paid for,
- season ticket rail loan,
- annual gym membership loan,
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- pension (after 3 months),
- private medical.
- childcare vouchers.
This role requires the following operational and inter-personal skills:
- Passionate about IT security and seeking to develop technical career to the highest levels,
- Ability to consistently deliver to deadlines while prioritising competing demands for time,
- You must be professional, hard-working and have the ability to pay attention to detail,
- Willingness to share information, improve documentation, and train other engineers,
- Customer-facing with good written skills and strong communication skills at all levels,
- May be required to participate in out-of-hours on-call rota.
The Cyber Security Engineer / SIEM Engineer skillset should ideally be supported by the following academic and professional qualifications:
- You may have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- You may have or be working towards relevant professional certifications, e.g., CISSP, CEH, Arcsight
This really is an outstanding opportunity for you, a Cyber Security Engineer / SIEM Engineer with strong HP ArcSight, so please send your CV to me today.