Director of Services
£70,000 - £75,000 + On Target Earnings to £100,000 + Bonus + Full Corporate Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you, a Director of Services with a deep breath of knowledge and experience to join a leading and rapidly growing IT organisation based in Basingstoke.
You will be responsible for the support of the Groups IT Infrastructure and Managed Service Customer base. The Service Delivery offering is well defined with a solid structure but now the focus needs to be on the commercial element – to work closely with the sales team to bring a solid deliverable service package to external clients.
The position holds responsibility for:
- Overall management of 40 IT staff including Tech Leads and Service Delivery Managers.
- Develop and deliver Service Strategy – internal infrastructure and external MSP clients.
- To work closely with other departments (particularly sales) and stakeholders.
- To package and make marketable a complete manage service offering for external clients. To work with the sales department to best present a profitable and attractive, all-encompassing service delivery offering.
- Management of complex multi-faceted projects in accordance with budgets and SLAs
- Overall responsibility for all IT related issues, projects and strategy.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have a strong background in IT Managed Service or similar.
- At least 15 years’ experience in IT.
- Charismatic – extremely comfortable meeting and working with clients at a senior level. To support the sales team in building a marketable service delivery package / offering.
- Currently working as a Director of Service or Service Delivery - IT Director – Head of IT
- IT or Business-related degree.
- A background in IT services – Managed Service Provider.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer engagement skills.
- Strong man management skills.
- Comfortable and capable to present to the board.
You will be joining a well-established and highly successful IT company with over 30 years of trading experience. They provide innovative products and services and have a very strong name and reputation in all core markets including defence, local government, education as well as large corporate clients.
This is an outstanding position which will go quickly, so if you are an experienced Director of Service, Director of Service Delivery, Head of Managed Service, please send your CV to me today.