Field Service Engineer – Ideally SC or DV Cleared
Taunton – Exeter
To £25,000 + Overtime +Standby + Van
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a world class, leading IT Support company, providing IT Support to businesses in and around Taunton - Exeter and the South West.
You will be responsible for Desktop Support, rebuilds, configuration as well as hardware break fix of a wide variety of manufacturers equipment, such as PCs, printers, AV and peripherals. There will also be the opportunity to support and repair servers so any experience in this area would be an advantage.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have
- SC or DV Security Clearance (this is no longer essential but you will need to be able to obtain)
- Strong hardware repair and maintenance skills - covering PCs, Printers, AV, Peripherals.
- A field service background and happy driving all around the South West – mainly Taunton to Exeter.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour.
In addition to this, and Server skills would be extremely useful although not essential.
Please note that there is a shift pattern with this position.
Week 1 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Week 2 11.00am to 7.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are a Field Service Engineer with strong, Desktop Support and hardware break fix skills across PCs, Printers and Peripherals, please send your CV to me today.