£25,000 to £33,000 Depending on experience + Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer to join a leading international organisation at their busy head office in High Wycombe.
You will primarily be providing 1st line support, moving to 2nd line. But you will also be given the opportunity to work on projects from installations to large specialist assignments from time to time.
- Manage all incoming calls including:
- Logging the call and allocation if required.
- Provide 1st line support for any technical issues.
- Ensure the calls are dealt with in line with SLAs.
- Manage ‘one-off’ custom projects including PC configurations and hardware installation
- To plan and participate in, where appropriate, any new IT related business projects
- To create, maintain and update IT documentation. This will be on an ongoing basis for new and existing installations.
- Help develop new procedures for operation and become specialist on new Lansweeper helpdesk/asset/deployment software
In order to be successful in your application, you must have excellent communication skills and good 1st line support experience.
You must have good attention to detail and able to problem solve. You must also be a strong team player.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience & knowledge of an IT support role working on a support helpdesk
- Experience in a customer facing/operational IT role
- Experience with MS products including Windows Desktop, Windows Server, MS Office, Office 365, active directory, VPN solutions, printers & photocopiers
- Tier 1 experienced with Tier 2 exposure
This really is an outstanding opportunity with an excellent company, so if you are a Helpdesk Engineer, 1st Line Support, Technical Support Engineer, then please send your CV to me today.