IT Support Engineer
£25,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an IT Support Engineer to join a leading organisation to work with and support the IT Manager. The position will cover all areas of the IT function including hardware, software support and any project work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to advise and guide users on technical difficulties they are experiencing
- Maintain a detailed log of all support calls reported by users
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
- Provide onsite technical support for all hardware and software issues
- Assist with the testing of both hardware and software
- Provide end user training
- Maintain and develop clear procedural notes and training material
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
- Minimum 2:1 Degree
- Advanced MS Windows and Office User
- A logical thinker with strong attention to detail and a questioning nature
- Self-motivated and organised, with an ability to work to deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high-quality manner.
- Good time management skills
- Proficient documentation skills such that procedures and controls are clear and easily understood.
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments within deadlines which may have short lead times.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of SQL
If you are an IT Support Engineer with strong hardware and software skills, looking to join a leading organisation, then please send your CV to me today.