£27,000 per annum + Bonus
Excellent Benefits – Pension, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Death in Service etc.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced Marketing Executive to join a leading organization’s Marketing Dept in Basingstoke.
As part of the team, you will be involved with:
- Taking ownership of the Marketing Budget
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies
- Designing campaigns that will deliver incremental revenue
- Website administration and updates across Group companies
- Design of collateral, merchandise and presentations across Group companies
- Design and collation of print and web advertisements across Group companies
- Conducting ‘web-sweeps’ to optimise the company’s SEO, record sales opportunities and follow up
- Social media updates for Group companies
- Active involvement in the implementation, setup and breakdown of group exhibitions
As well as providing support for the following key tasks;
- Assisting in the design and distribution of E-shots
- Liaising with designers, suppliers and printers
- Assisting with the production of the Group Internal Messaging
- Checking proofs – artwork, merchandise, banners etc.
- Communicating with Business Heads to understand their marketing and design requirements
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
- A 2:1 or above degree in a marketing related subject.
- Previous experience in a similar role with the ability to bring technical knowledge
- A keen interest to develop marketing skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience delivering social media content
- Experience in website development
It would also be useful although not essential to have:
- Exposure to the IT industry
- CIM Diploma
- Experience using Muse
- Knowledge of SAP development
- Any other Adobe CC are desirable
- Particularly within video, photography and motion graphics (AfterEffects etc)
- SEO experience
- AdWords Experience
- Experience using Dreamweaver (HTML5, CSS3) & Flash
This really is an outstanding opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic marketing division, so if you are a Marketing Executive looking for a fresh challenge, please send your CV to me today.