Onsite Team Lead Software Developer
6-month contract – Rate negotiable.
We have an excellent opportunity for you to run an Onsite Team Lead to run an offshore and resident-based team of .net Developers. This is working for a large financial organisation.
- 8+ years IT experience, with at least 5 + years’ experience in .Net, C #, SQL, BizTalk Development and Administration
- Knowledge of EDI transactions (ANSI X12, EDIFACT)
- Microsoft BizTalk Server (2013) including orchestrations, maps, pipelines, port configuration, XSLT, XML, XSD, as well as performance and scalability turning
- Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit
- Visual Studio (2013, 2015), Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Good understanding of Solution-based architecture, design and estimation
- Map, orchestration, custom pipeline component development
- Data translation concepts
- Transport protocols including MQSC, WCF, EDI, FTPs, HTTPs
- Microsoft SQL Server and WCF SQL Adapter, including data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking and relationships
- Application performance analysis
- Source control usage and concepts
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve goals on time
- Ability to lead a team of Biztalk professionals to support the platform and work through enhancements needed
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across distributed delivery locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to lead meetings with technical peers regarding the solution designs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and analyze requirements from customer or application teams, design viable and optimal solution path and guide the team to develop and deliver the same
- Develop, test and implement BizTalk applications (schemas, maps, pipelines, orchestrations)
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to project design and implementation
- Provide .Net, C #, BizTalk and SQL support
- Enable team to Troubleshoot daily production issues related to existing BizTalk applications
- Comply with SEKO’s C-TPAT Security Profile
- Provide technical assistance for current BizTalk infrastructure and services
- Develop toolset for future applications
- Perform analysis and discuss solutions for new integration projects
- Installing & Configuring BizTalk Server on Single Server environment/Multi-server environment/Virtual Machine environment, along with BAM
- Managing security and SSO (Security Policies, BAM Security, BRE Security, Using SSO Affiliate Applications, Managing SSO Affiliate Applications)
- Creating, planning and implementing Disaster recovery
- Deploying and managing Biztalk application including change management process.
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) - Planning, Installation, Configuration, Administration.
- Biztalk Database administration - Configuring and monitoring SQL agents
- Installing and configuring ESB toolkit, Deploying the ESB application and services.
- Leveraging project management process (such as project scoping, requirements management, planning, execution and control, change management, estimation, risk management, quality assurance) and service management guidelines, guide and deliver the requisite support to application teams
- As Technical leader demonstrate the following
- Research industry trends and explore options for adoption with guidance
- Contextualize the solution to the industry independently
- Conceptualize new solutions
- Advice/recommend business stakeholders on the trends in the industry
Create architectural views meeting functional and non-functional requirements.
If you are a highly experienced Software Development Onsite Team Lead, with extremely strong .net skills and associated. You should be available immediately – please send your CV to me today.