Reporting and BI Analyst
£35,000 to £45,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Reporting and BI Analyst, to join a leading organisation in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of this position is to maximise the usage of new and existing applications, to carry out reporting task and Business Intelligence to best help the organisation maximise it’s offering and results. In addition, to be involved in the management, coding and system / database administration.
Training will be provided for bespoke RPA applications, but you will need good knowledge of Oracle SQL, programming Macros in Excel, SAP BI and reporting techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide management reporting services for the company
- Development and management of the SAP BI reporting services module
- Active Docs - to both maintain and further develop the automate document production
- Coding and enhancement of eSignature documents (training given)
- Development and management of RPA applications rollout across the business (training given)
- Provide clear procedural notes and training when required
- Provide test scripts for all new releases
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level minimum 2:1
- Solid attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with proven time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Strong work ethic to complete tasks in a high-quality manner.
- Good time management skills
- Proficient documentation skills such that procedures and controls are clear and easily understood.
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments within deadlines which may have short lead times.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and SAP BI reporting services
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
If you are an experienced Reporting and BI Analyst and are keen to join a fantastic company offering ongoing training and development, great benefits and career progression, then please send your CV to me today.