SAP ABAP Developer – Fixed Term Contract
We are urgently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer to join a leading organisation on a 5 to 6 month contract to cover maternity leave.
You must be available immediately and happy to commit to the full length of the contract.
You will be responsible for:
• Support first line end users and support for SAP (ECC6) SD / MM
• Incident management through a helpdesk system for all SAP issues with correct escalation to appropriate service providers when required.
• Contribute to the development of the SAP Systems, to ensure that New /Current SAP functionalities are designed and implemented in partnership and in-line with industry best practice.
• *Exciting projects in the pipeline with SAP BW, Crystal Reports & SAP HR
Experience Skills and Education
• Minimum 3 years proven experience in a related environment. Demonstration of significant technical capability within the scope of role requirements
• ABAP Development: Sound Experience of ALV Interactive Reporting, Data Dictionary, Dialogue Programming, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, SAP Queries, Function Builder, Class Builder techniques
• Data Migration: BDC, BAPI, LSMW, IDOCs ALE
• Enhancements: Explicit & Implicit Enhancement techniques,
User exits, BADIs
• Conceptual knowledge of OOPS will be helpful
• Hold a degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject
• Fluent written and spoken English
• SD &MM basic knowledge
• ABAP Certification
If you are a SAP ABAP Developer, available immediately and keen to commit to a 6 month contract, please send your CV to me today.