Senior IT Support Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Senior IT Support Engineer to join an industry leading technology organisation, looking after full end user support for 250 users in Basingstoke, London, Europe and America.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st to 3rd line technical support to globally based users
- Highly available to provide support at the branch offices
- Supporting, troubleshooting, and repair for IT equipment and networks and performance improvements and operational efficiency
- Provide support for Windows Clients, Server and Networking.
- Proven expertise in Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, VPN & DHCP, Group Policy
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills across all technologies
- Preferred experience in Cloud Technologies and Microsoft Azure
- Plan and manage systems infrastructure projects
- Working with senior engineers on escalated issues.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
Benefits for Senior IT Support Engineer:
This company offer excellent benefits including:
- Medical Cover.
- Healthcare cash plan – payments for dental, health, massages etc.
- Excellent pension contributions
- Childcare scheme
- Income protection
- Live Cover
- Gym membership contribution
- Bonus and salary reviews on annual basis.
In order to be successful in your application for the Senior IT Support Engineer position, you should:
- Ideally 8 to 10 years IT Support experience.
- General support skills (communication, information gathering, problem-solving)
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible to travel and work between different offices – the vast majority of your time will be Basingstoke.
- Results orientated; sets high standards of performance and with a positive can-do attitude.
- A team player who has a collaborative approach and who can also work independently. Highly effective at building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels throughout a global organisation, and with key external contacts. Comfortable operating in a multicultural environment. Excellent all-round communication skills.
- Flexible and Pragmatic with a highly skilled approach to problem solving and quick to learn new skills.
- Motivated with a desire to seek out process improvements and share ideas.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Server & LAN/WAN support: 5 years
- Windows 7 to 10
- MS Office / Office 365/ Microsoft Exchange
- MS Server OS / AD / Azure AD
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Security (Antivirus/Anti-Spam)
- Telephony (PBX / Mobile / VOIP / MDM)
- User Support
- Investigate / solve problems
- Log analysis (cyber / operational)
- Microsoft Exchange
If you are a Senior IT Support Engineer and looking for an exciting opportunity to really progress your career with a fabulous company, please send your CV to me today. This position will go quickly.