£400 per day
We are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Consultant for a short-term SharePoint Installation contract for a leading organisation nr Aylesbury.
As a SharePoint Consultant, you will be responsible for a brand-new SharePoint implementation and will therefore need strong skills in:
- Extensive Office 365/Sharepoint Online consultancy experience
- Knowledge on how to code new solutions
- Ensure quality control throughout the project
- End to end delivery
- Target driven personality
- Good communication
The position will involve:
- Set the access structure.
- Create Pages for each Team with specific access rights based on AD groups (Editor to be define separately):
Create Communication Pages (Centrally Maintained) – Maybe some feeding from document(s) stored on one Drive.
- Automatically updated Organizational Chart (data from AD)
- Clubs (e.g.: Running club)
- Company updates (E.g.: Quarterly updates)
- Upcoming Lunches (maybe from a calendar).
- Central Templates Location (from one drive):
- Document templates
- HR Section to submit number of forms – Which will translate on standard emails sent to HR email address (without keeping data on Sharepoint).
- Employee of the Month – Nomination based on AD live users.
- Reports – PowerBI linked? -
- SOP database – by department (with an authorisation structure) (one drive):
- Submit form
- Approved by immediate manager.
- SOP amendments will be saved with a new version number & amending status of previous versions.
- CENTRAL SOPs accessible by all.
If you are an experienced SharePoint Consultant and used to carrying out full SharePoint Implementations, please send your CV to me today.