IT Support Engineer
Ideally SC Security Cleared
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced, IT Officer, 2nd line support engineer / IT Support Engineer with SC Security Clearance or the ability to get SC Clearance, to join a world class, leading IT Support Company, providing on site IT Support to a major organisation in Bristol.
Working as an IT Support Engineer / IT Officer with 2nd line support engineer, you will be responsible for a providing comprehensive IT Support across Hardware, Software and some Networks.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have
- At least 2 years Hardware, Software and Networking.
- 1st/2nd line support experience for Software and hardware fault resolution.
- A Site Support / IT Officer Desktop Support background.
- Working knowledge of SLA’s
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour
- Must either possess SC Clearance or be able to obtain it.
In addition to this any Server skills would be extremely useful although not essential.
Benefits for IT Support Engineer
- KPI related bonus.
- Employer matched pension.
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free onsite parking or cycle to work program
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are an IT Support Engineer, IT Officer, 2nd line support engineer and have strong Desktop Support, Networking and Software skills, please send your CV to me right now.