|Date Posted||January 26, 2015|
Senior Infrastructure Analyst
London – W1
£40,000 + Full Corporate Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Infrastructure Analyst – Engineer, to join a leading organisation at their Head Office in London W1. You will be working as part of a busy IT Dept, to ensure the IT Systems and Security are working to their optimum.
· Support and maintenance of data networks (LAN, WAN, Virtual and 3rd party)
· Support Telephone System – Cisco Call Manager ad Lync
· Server Configuration, support and backups. VMWare
· Storage and config – SAM, iSCSI, EMC, VNX
· Support Email – Exchange 2010
· Desktop Support.
· Security – looking after firewalls, antivirus etc.
· Change and Problem Management ensuring procedures and documentation are adhered to.
You will be looking after several hundred users at beautiful offices, as well as remote users across the UK. Majority of work is physically at this address.
In order to be successful, you must have the following:
· Good knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Server 2008
· Good working knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 desktop operating systems running Microsoft Office 2007/2010 and a range of desktop applications.
· Good working knowledge of Exchange 2007/2010 and Outlook, with the ability to manage mailboxes and troubleshoot email problems.
· In depth understanding of networking (LAN, WAN, VPN, Virtual networks etc) and how to configure Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
· Experience of providing 1st line and desktop.
· Understanding of how to monitor the performance of networks and the systems that use it.
· Experience of hardware support, including installation and maintenance
· Good understanding of network, operating system and application security and how it applies to a financial services company
· Good understanding of virtualization technologies, in particular VMware Infrastructure and the support and maintenance of a VMware environment.
· Knowledge of Cisco Call Manager and Microsoft Lync
· Knowledge of iSCSI SANs, EMC VNX an added benefit
This is a fantastic position with a great company and it will go quickly so please send your CV to me today!
- IT Support Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Contract Network Infrastructure Audit posted 18 days ago.
- Technical Consultant – Network and Systems Engineer posted 21 days ago.
- IT Manager posted 21 days ago.
- 2nd Line Support Engineer posted 9 months ago.