|Date Posted||June 14, 2017|
2nd Line Support
IT Support Analyst
£24,000 + Benefits + Ongoing training and Career progression.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a leading International organisation as a key member of their IT Department.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to end users including hardware, software and basic networking issues.
· 1st line IT Support – hardware (Desktops and Laptops), Software, Networking.
· Assisting 2nd Line Support Team where required.
· Carrying out support in accordance with SLA’s and documenting accordingly.
· Desktop Support – configuring Desktop Machines – laptop maintenance.
· Basic System / Server Administration such as password resets, licensing, setting up new users.
· To assist in various other aspects of IT from application testing, backups, documentation, meeting room AV / IT equipment.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
· Ideally formal IT qualification / degree or 3 years’ experience
· Strong Desktop Support
o Hardware (desktops and laptops) and Software
o Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
o MS Exchange 2010 / 2013
o Windows 2008 / 2012 Server (Active Directory)
o MS Office
o TCP/DNS/DHCP – basic networking.
You must have excellent customer skills and a strong team worker. You should have a willingness to learn and to tackle all elements of IT and support.
This is an excellent opportunity and will go quickly, so if you are an experience IT support Engineer with Desktop Support skills, then please send your CV to me today.