|Date Posted||September 4, 2017|
Excellent Salary and Benefits – Available on Application
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an experienced IT Manager to join a leading organisation to take charge of the IT Dept and all associated responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
· The day to day smooth running of the IT Department.
· Managing a team of 6 ICT Specialists across different areas.
· Leading ICT operations and infrastructure development and supporting framework.
· IT Strategy
· Managing business continuity and disaster recovery.
· Management of IT Assets and Software Library.
· Ensure quality standards and internal SLAs are met.
· Achieve agreed personal and IT team goals.
In order to be successful in your application, you should:
· Have a proven background / experience as an IT Manager.
· Good understanding of a complex shared ICT service infrastructure including virtualisation, data warehouse, data integration, development support and user facing services.
· Worked in a regulated ICT regulated industry.
· Experience of SQL and management of ERP Systems.
· Experience in managing a team.
· Relevant Degree / ITIL / Prince 2 certification.
If you are an experienced IT Manager living in or around Oxford and looking for an excellent challenge in a top company, please send your CV to me today.