|Date Posted||March 21, 2017|
2nd Line Support
IT Support Engineer
To £28,000 + Full Corporate Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a leading Oraganisation based in Basingstoke, to look after all aspects of their IT set up.
Working alongside the IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Desktop Support to 150 users
- Support and Maintenance of Servers and network equipment
- Looking after the IT Security, backups and Storage Infrastructure
- Installation of hardware and software products.
- Audio Visual Support
Technically, you should have experience and support skills in:
- Windows Server, virtualization
- LAN, WAN and Wireless technologies
- Active Directory and Domain Management
- Enterprise AntiVirus solutions
- Enterprise Backup solutions
Any qualifications such as MCP’s, MSCE, CCNA would be useful but not essential. It is also important that you can work as part of a small team, as well as on your own, and that you are willing to learn new technologies where necessary.
This position is urgent and will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.