|Location||Aylesbury, South East|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2017|
3rd Line Support
£Excellent Salary, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a 3rd Line Support Engineer, to join a leading organisation based in Aylesbury.
You will be a key member of the IT Team and responsible for:
· Provide third-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems.
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
· Advise user/s on appropriate action/s.
· Follow standardized operating procedures.
· Log all help desk interactions.
· Administer help desk software.
· Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
· Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
· Prepare activity reports.
Above all, you will be required to ensure all IT infrastructure is supported in line with internal SLAs and they systems are always running as smoothly and effectively as possible.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
· An IT Degree and/or 6 years’ experience in a similar working environment.
· Strong Desktop Support
· LAN / WAN skills
· Server Administration – Active Directory, Exchange.
· General Infrastructure Support to level 3.
Also useful although not essential:
· Any ERP knowledge – ideally SAP would be extremely useful.
· Any scripting technologies such as Office, Powershell, Windows Scripting, Host and KIX.
This is an outstanding position within an outstanding company. It’s urgent and will go quickly so if you are a 3rd line support engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Systems Engineer or 3rd line IT Support Engineer, please send your CV to me today.