|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2017|
3rd Line Support
3rd Line IT Support Engineer
£35,000 + Full Benefits + Training
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an experienced IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, to join a leading organisation to carry out internal IT Support for all users in the UK and some Europe.
In order to be successful, you should have:
- Excellent all-round IT-technical knowledge.
- Most have a good understanding of ERP systems.
- Deep server and/or network skills.
- Strong knowledge within security, preferably Trend Micro.
- At least one special competence area with very deep knowledge.
- Good knowledge with SQL.
- Structured at work, customer focused, team oriented
- Flexible and able to work as the business requires
- Provide solid 1st to 3rd line support (desktop and infrastructure)
- Proactive in looking for solutions to re-occurring issues
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of staff
- Ability to prioritise workload in accordance to agreements and the SLA
- Keep up to date and take an active interest in new technology and solutions available
- Work towards a continued professional development through seminars and education
In addition, you must have
· Must have driver license.
· Must be willing to travel when needed (e.g. once a month, in Europa)
If you are an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer with excellent IT Support skills, in or around Milton Keynes, then please send your CV to me today.