|Date Posted||June 29, 2017|
Application Support Engineer
£35,000 + Full Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you an experienced Application Support Engineer to join a leading Software company specializing in a comprehensive suite of Financial Software packages that are sold worldwide to leading banks and financial institutions. Full training provided on these software packages
You will act as the first point of contact for clients with user and technical issues. Key tasks involve:
· Application Support – user and technical problems.
· Assist with Deployment and Configuration of Software.
· Dealing with client’s IT depts regarding compatibility or specific adjustment requirements. They can be quick to fix or take a number of days.
· Focus in on 2 key products and increase from there.
· Some testing of new software
o Assist with documentation
o Implementation projects
o Support and admin of the support software
The position requires flexibility, analytical and problem solving skills as well as a willingness to learn the clients’ business needs. It would therefore suit you if:
· You come from an Application Support background. (any industry)
· Enjoy working with and supporting customers.
· Strong interpersonal skills – communication skills are absolutely key – both written and verbal.
· Able to prioritize and organise work load.
· Able to use your initiative and learn quickly. Most of the learning will be on the job.
If you are an experienced Application Support Engineers / Application Support Analyst, with excellent customer skills and looking for the next challenge, then please send your CV to me today.