|Date Posted||November 23, 2017|
Contract Network Infrastructure Audit
£350 per day – 1 Month
London 2 Sites
We are looking for experienced Network Engineers who have experience in carrying out Network Infrastructure Audits, to join a leading Networking Company, carrying out a full Network Infrastructure Audit across 2 sites in London.
The sites are huge, and the audit will be divided into 4 phases
1. Audit planning
· Installing and configuring the tools to carry out the audit
· Physical inspection
· Data collection and verification
· Network Infrastructure Diagrams
4. Reporting to include findings and recommendations.
Network Infrastructure to be audited includes:
· Structured Cabling
· Equipment Room and Riser report
· Network Inventory
· Network Logical Diagrams
· Network Configuration Diagrams
· Network Configuration best practise
· Network Security Compliance
· Network Availability
· Network capacity
The Audit will run throughout December and into early January. It will probably then lead to more contract work depending on the findings and recommendations. There are also other projects in discussion.
You must be:
· Available to start on Monday 4th December and to work through to Mid-January.
· Have a strong Network Infrastructure background and knowledge
· Be comfortable in all areas listed above – a full brief will be available.
· Be able to work as part of a small team.
· Happy to travel to 2 sites – Central London and South London.
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to me today!
- Network Implementation and Support Engineer posted 17 days ago.
- IT Support Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Technical Consultant – Network and Systems Engineer posted 21 days ago.
- IT Manager posted 21 days ago.
- SOC Engineer -Level 3 / SIEM Network Monitoring posted 9 months ago.