|Date Posted||April 17, 2015|
2nd Line Support
IT Officer – 2nd Line Support Engineer
SC Security Cleared
£25,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced, IT Officer, 2nd line support engineer / Site Support Engineer with SC Security Clearance to join a world class, leading IT Support Company, providing IT Support to a major organisation in Stevenage.
Working as an IT Officer with 2nd line support engineer duties + additional responsibilities for SLA responsibilities, Stock control and Health and Safety etc. It’s an ideal position to lead you into an IT Manager position.
You will be responsible for a providing comprehensive IT Support across Hardware, Software and Networks.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have
· At least 2 years hardware, Software and Networking.
· 1st/2nd line support experience for Software and hardware fault resolution.
· A Site Support / IT Officer Desktop Support background.
· Working knowledge of SLA’s
· Excellent customer skills – cheerful and happy demeanour
· Must possess SC Clearance
In addition to this any Server skills would be extremely useful although not essential.
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are an IT Officer, 2nd line support engineer or Site support Engineer and have strong Desktop Support, Networking and Software skills, please send your CV to me right now.