|Date Posted||March 27, 2015|
2nd Line Support
Desktop Support Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based in West London.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the smooth running, troubleshooting and maintenance of the companies Desktop PCs, Telecommunications and Network for both internal and external users.
The site is a Windows environment and so you should have skills in:
· Microsoft technologies focused on desktop and application support
o Windows 7/8
o MS Office 2007/2010/2013
o Office 365
o Active Directory
· Understanding of Network Protocols and concepts – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, VLANS
· Knowledge and use of Cisco, Microsoft (Windows XP/7/8, Server 2003/2008/2010) and Linux technologies.
· Experience in Cisco VoIP system, Linux,
· Must be a team oriented person with good communications and interpersonal skills and a “can do” attitude.
· Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
We are looking for a degree qualified applicant, ideally in computer science or similar. You should have at least 2 years experience and ideally MCSE qualifications.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a leading organisation offering fabulous working conditions and ongoing training and career development, so if you have 2 years experience as desktop support engineer, 2nd line support or similar, please send your CV to me today.
- Desktop Support / Site Support Engineer posted over 2 years ago.