|Location||High Wycombe, Bucks|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2015|
1st line Support – Helpdesk
ICT Support Engineer – High Wycombe
£18,500 plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an enthusiastic ICT Support Technician or Engineer, to join a highly motivated team within a world class organisation in High Wycombe
You will be responsible for the following:-
- The maintenance, upgrade and repair of a wide range of PCs and peripherals.
- Installation and daily management of Software Applications.
- To resolve any Technical issues that may arise with the IT equipment.
- To work closely with other team members to ensure the network and infrastructure runs as smoothly as possible.
- Audit, removal of old kit and installation of new.
- Any project work that may occur.
In order to be successful in your application, you must have:
· Strong Microsoft skills, mainly Windows 7.
· Good desktop experience – computer hardware.
· Basic networking skills.
· Good knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP.
· Helpdesk incident logging would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills.
Whilst technical skills are very important, it is equally if not more important that you are the sort of person that will go the extra mile. To carefully look after non technical users and be the sort of person where nothing is too much trouble.
You should be a self starter, and good team player.
If you are an IT Support Engineer, ICT Support Engineer, Helpdesk or Desktop Support Engineer, then please send your CV to me today.