|Location||High Wycombe, Bucks|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2017|
£50,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an experienced IT Manager to join a leading organisation to take charge of the IT Dept and all associated responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
· The day to day smooth running of the IT Department.
· Management of the Service Desk
· Managing a small team of IT Specialists.
· Leading ICT operations and infrastructure development and supporting framework.
· IT Strategy – around Network and Hardware.
· Managing business continuity and disaster recovery.
· Ensure quality standards and internal SLAs are met.
· Achieve agreed personal and IT team goals.
In order to be successful in your application, you should:
· Have a proven background / experience as an IT Manager.
· Able to work hands on where required. A technical background would be ideal.
· Good understanding and experience of multiple site networking and hosted environments
· Experience in managing a team including a service desk.
· Relevant Degree / ITIL / Prince 2 certification – ideal but not essential.
If you are an experienced IT Manager living in or around High Wycombe and looking for an excellent challenge in a top company, please send your CV to me today.