|Date Posted||November 20, 2017|
Salary flexible but in the region of £40,000 to £48,000 + benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a hands-on IT Manager, to join an outstanding and thriving organisation based in Bedford.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the IT function including BAU IT management and support, day to day management of the ERP system, network and security.
· To provide user support on ERP (Iptor – similar to SAP) system / standalone IT applications
· Troubleshooting ERP application system issues
· Business process analysis and review
· Maintain / write Crystal Reports and SQL queries
· To install, configure, troubleshoot, support and maintain the ICT equipment (PC’s, laptops, Servers, mobile phones, telephone system, routers, switches, printers, copiers and fax machines)
· Maintaining robust internal/external network communications
· Maintain and support the Email – Exchange, Web-browsing security, Anti-virus systems and Windows Update Service
· Monitor the server Event Logs and report/resolve problems where necessary
· Ensure backups are performed and any problems are dealt with immediately
· Maintain the inventory register of all equipment
· Maintain the Telephone lines, Telephone system and Mobile Phones, and liaising with suppliers.
· Assist in proposing and implementing appropriate solutions to technical problems
· Carry out internal training to staff on ERP / Microsoft applications and best practice of the company’s IT systems
This position will suit you if you have:
· A strong hands on IT manager or Systems Manager background and are passionate about owning and developing the IT infrastructure.
· Have 5 + years’ experience.
· Ideally used to working with distribution or supply chain processes into the retail marketplace. This is not essential but would certainly be very welcome.
· Have good ERP experience with SAP or similar. There is a maintenance contract in place, but you will be the onsite go to person for any ERP issues, updates, training.
· Happy to day to day desktop support, server management, network admin as well as projects and strategy.
This is a vital position to support the business and enable continued growth based on a strong and well-run IT Infrastructure. So if you are a Hands on IT Manager / Systems Manager, looking for an exciting new challenge, then please email your CV to me today.