|Date Posted||March 13, 2015|
Banbury – Oxon
£45,000 to £50,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced IT Manager to join a leading organisation in Banbury, Oxon.
Working in a Windows environment, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the IT Infrastructure to allow the business to function as effectively as possible. To overcome any issues, implement of new processes or software to enhance the company’s operation.
This is a hands on position requiring business facing skills, strong technical understanding as well as strategic thinking. You have 1 direct report, an IT Support Engineer who will requiring managing and assisting in his development.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- IT / Business Systems – Desktop, Server and Networking.
- IT Security – firewalls, antivirus
- Database / Data Integrity / Data Security
- Documentation & procedures
- Business information generation
In order to be successful in your application, you should have strong skills in:
- Microsoft Operating Systems (server & desktop)
- Domain Management
- Scripting, MS SQL, report writing
- MS Office
- Maintain and Support of ERP systems
- Support for telephone system or similar VOIP systems.
- VMWare (virtual servers).
- Exchange server, spam filters.
This is going to be a rewarding position where you can have a real impact on the IT infrastructure and strategic technical direction. You will be working with a great team and really enjoy going to work! So if you have a can do attitude, are technically comfortable with the technologies listed above and live in or around Banbury, please send your CV to me today. This is an urgent position and will go quickly.