|Date Posted||July 27, 2017|
2nd Line Support
IT Operations Analyst
£25,000 to £30,000 + Excellent Training and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an IT Operations Analyst or IT Support Engineer with strong Desktop Support, basic Server Admin and networking skills, to join a small but growing incredibly professional IT Support company based in London.
This is a friendly, supportive environment in which you will be encouraged to grow and develop your skills and position.
You will be involved in all aspects of support including
· Service Desk / Desktop Support 1st and 2nd Line
· Operational Project Support
· BAU – Maintenance and monitoring
· Pre-Sales Activities.
· All sorts of other activities – everyone mucks in here so you must be willing to do the same.
You should have experience in an environment where you have had to support Desktops and Applications and be able to demonstrate keen troubleshooting skills. Technical skills should include:
· Strong Windows Client OS installation, support and troubleshooting.
· Strong Networking basics – routing, firewalling, DHCP, DNS setup and troubleshooting.
· Android and iOS competency
· Configuration and administration of Office 365 online services including Exchange, SharePoint (Powershell is a bonus)
· VOIP phone systems – setup, support and troubleshooting
· Windows Server Admin
· Cybersecurity: firewalls, endpoint security, email security, phishing, social engineering.
· Web server setup – basic system admin.
In order to be successful, you should have:
· Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills.
· Happy to become a key player in a small team. To go the extra mile, use your initiative and contribute to the success of the business and therefore your career.
Ideally you will have a degree in a computer related subject such as Computer Science or industry qualifications such as Cisco or Microsoft.
This really is an excellent opportunity for you, if you are an experienced IT Operations Analyst, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, second line Support Engineer, Helpdesk Engineer.
It will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.
- Business Development Mgr – Defence & Security posted 11 months ago.
- Technical Support Services Engineer posted about 1 year ago.
- Service Desk Analyst – 8am – 7pm (Rota hours) posted about 1 year ago.
- Data Analyst/Data Science posted about 1 year ago.
- Senior Data Planner/Data Science posted about 1 year ago.