|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
3rd Line Support
IT Support Engineer – 2nd and 3rd Line
£30,000 to £35,000 + Excellent Training and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an IT Support Engineer with strong Desktop Support, Server Admin and networking skills, to join a small but growing incredibly professional IT Support company based in London.
This is a friendly, supportive environment in which you will be encouraged to grow and develop your skills and position.
You will be involved in all aspects of support including
· Service Desk / Desktop Support 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line ( mostly 2nd and 3rd but you will be expected to do some 1st line where required)
· Operational Project Support
· BAU – Maintenance and monitoring
· Pre-Sales Activities.
· All sorts of other activities – everyone mucks in here so you must be willing to do the same.
You should have experience in an environment where you have had to support Desktops and Applications and be able to demonstrate keen troubleshooting skills. Technical skills should include:
· Strong Windows Client OS installation, support, and troubleshooting.
· Strong Networking basics – routing, firewalling, DHCP, DNS setup and troubleshooting.
· Android and iOS competency
· Configuration and administration of Office 365 online services including Exchange, SharePoint (Powershell is a bonus)
· VOIP phone systems – setup, support, and troubleshooting
· Windows Server Admin
· Cybersecurity: firewalls, endpoint security, email security, phishing, social engineering.
· Web server setup – basic system admin.
In order to be successful, you should have:
· Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills.
· Happy to become a key player in a small team. To go the extra mile, use your initiative and contribute to the success of the business and therefore your career.
Ideally you will have a degree in a computer related subject such as Computer Science or industry qualifications such as Cisco or Microsoft.
This really is an excellent opportunity for you, if you are an experienced IT Operations Analyst, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line, 3rd Line Support Engineer, second line Support Engineer, third line Support Engineer or Helpdesk Engineer.
It will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.