|Location||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2017|
Software Developer / Programmers
Junior VB.net Developer
£27,000 to £32,000
+ Excellent opportunities and benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a junior VB.net Developer with 2+ years’ experience, to join a leading organisation based in High Wycombe.
As a Junior Software Developer / Software Engineer / VB.net Developer, you will join a highly motivated and talented team of in-house developers and will be directly involved in designing and developing new systems, as well as supporting and enhancing existing systems.
· Developing windows forms applications in VB.net
· Developing web applications/services in ASP.net
· Integrating with external programs
· Presenting ideas for system improvements
· Analysing user requirements
· Testing any enhancements and additions before going live
· Producing Ad-hoc reports using MS SQL Server
· Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
· Possess excellent numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
· Be experienced in programming in VB.net
· Have a thorough understanding of OOP & RDBM tools, VB.net, ASP.net & MS SQL
· Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
· Have strong interpersonal skills and able to work closely with end users to develop innovative solutions
· Have strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience of working in an agile project driven environment
· An Engineering or Computer Science related degree
· Significant commercial experience working in a similar role
If you are an a junior VB.net Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, with strong VB.net, ASP.net and SQL and looking for an exciting new opportunity, please send your CV to me today.
- Junior Web Developer posted 8 days ago.