|Date Posted||April 21, 2015|
|Job Code||MS VAC-11578|
Major Account Administrator
up to £20,000
(Applicants must be entitled to work in the UK and hold a current, clean UK driving license)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and growing 24×7 IT Managed Service Solutions organisation as a Major Account Administrator. They are recognised for their thought leadership, technical expertise, consistent delivery capability, quality of service and practical approach.
You will be part of the Major Accounts Team and give support to the IT Operations Manager providing management reports, team management and general administration support.
Key to the role will be an eye for detail and advanced level of knowledge of Excel as well as duties including:-
- Resource Scheduling
- Minute taking and circulation
- Time sheet management
- Scheduled and Ad hoc daily/weekly and monthly statistics
- General administration duties
- Experienced ‘advanced’ user of Excel
- Able to work under pressure
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Highly organized, capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting deadlines
- Entitled to work in the UK and hold a current, clean UK driving licence
Experience & Qualifications:
- Advanced Excel
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong written and verbal Communication skills
So don’t miss out on this new vacancy, are you a strong Administrator with experience supporting Major Accounts and Teams then don’t delay apply today!
- IT Support Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Technical Consultant – Network and Systems Engineer posted 21 days ago.
- Business Development Mgr – Defence & Security posted about 1 year ago.
- Software Developer – Linux Kernel posted over 2 years ago.
- Technical Consultant posted over 2 years ago.