|Date Posted||November 24, 2017|
Network Implementation and Support Engineer
£38,000 to £42,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Network Engineer with strong implementation and configuration skills to join a leading Network Support Company.
You will be working from home or at customer sites.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Networking, mainly Network installation / network Implementation / configuration at a wide range of customer sites across the SouthEast of England. You should therefore have:
· At least 3 years experience as a Network Engineer
· Experience of Network Configuration, implementation and maintenance
· Strong skills in Data Switches and Routers
· Cisco experience and ideally a CCNA (non-essential but move you to the top of the pile)
· Great customer skills – the sort of person who understands customers and can put them at ease.
· Happy to go the extra mile to get the job done.
So if you are an experience Network Engineer with strong Routers and Switches and implementation skills, please send your CV to me today.
This is an urgent position and will go quickly so don’t miss out!