|Date Posted||January 1, 2015|
Network Project Engineer
£35,000 to £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Network Engineer, to join a leading organisation providing network expertise mainly on project, but also some support work.
The majority of the work will involve network design and implementation and require in-depth knowledge of routers, switches, wireless as well as network security and general networking infrastructure. Duties to include:
· Required to provide support as a member of a team primarily to regional clients in a technical capacity.
· Being responsible for leading network, Wireless, Security (and ideally IP Telephony) projects across multiple vendors (Cisco and Check Point, Blue Coat or ShoreTel)
· Authoring Design/Proposal, Scope of Works, Snag list and Project Handover documentation to a high standard.
· Attending Project kick off, Design/Implementation and Project Completion meetings direct with end customers.
· Tier 2/3 support escalation for the Voyager service desk support engineers.
· Undertaking high level consultancy work within LAN/WAN Wireless and Security technology fields.
· Maintaining and supporting the Internal IT infrastructure.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
· Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical background in IP Networking.
· Excellent networking skills – bridges, routers, switches, wireless, security
· Strong customer facing skills.
· Full UK driving licence
· Strong Team Player.
· General IT Infrastructure skills
May well be qualified, ideally CCNP or above although not strictly essential.
This really is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading company offering you access to cutting edge technology, so if you are a strong Network Engineer or Project Engineer then please send your CV to me today.
- Technical Consultant – Network and Systems Engineer posted 21 days ago.
- Senior Network Engineer posted over 2 years ago.
- ICT Support Technician posted over 2 years ago.
- Hands on IT Manager posted over 2 years ago.
- 3rd Line Support posted over 2 years ago.