|Location||Cambridge, East Anglia|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2015|
3rd Line Support
Senior Support Analyst
Circa £32,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer to join a leading business in Cambridgeshire in their busy IT Dept. You will be supporting the day to day functioning of the IT Department, and will provide 2nd and 3rd line IT Support to all members of staff in the HQ, but also remotely across EMEA.
· To ensure the smooth operation of computer network within the company
· Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support to all members of staff
· To assist the 1st line engineers with problem management.
· To maintain a high skill level in supporting the network, system and procedures.
· Work Closely with the Helpdesk team to ensure the function runs as smoothly and effectively as possible.
· To support remote offices across Europe and Asia.
Key Technical Skills:
· Strong Windows skill to 8.1. Also MS Office
· Exchange, Active Directory, MS SCCM
· Networking skills
· General Desktop Support and Server Admin.
· Mircosoft Lync
This position is heavily focused on Customer Service, Teamwork and being able to ensure the company receives first class IT Support. You will be required to plan, make decisions and provide high level 2nd and 3rd line support.
This is a fantastic opportunity and will go quickly, so please send me your CV today!