|Date Posted||June 16, 2017|
SOC Analyst – Level 3
To £65,000 depending on experience + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
· 10 Days Study Leave + Training qualifications.
· Optical expenses contribution
· Season ticket loans for rail and gym membership
· Private medical healthcare after 3 years
· Contributory pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· 25 days annual leave
· Beautiful offices
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, a SOC Analyst Level 3 or NSOC Level 3, to join a leading Network and Security Company in Central London.
The key skill we need is the ability to analyse and interpret information provided by security controls, including SIEM, and provide high-quality updates to our customers. A good understanding of the anatomy of an attack underpins this (ie what would someone do if they were trying to compromise a system etc). This is not the same as the skill-set needed to implement NW security controls.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate IT Security professionals and working to support leading organisiations with cutting edge, interesting and varied technical set ups. You will be responsible for:
· Analysis of alerts arising from Security Event and Information Management tools. (SIEM) Ideally Arcsight, Splunk or similar.
· Vulnerability Scanning and reporting – ideally on Qualys.
· Implementation of next generation Intrusion Prevention Solutions based on Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint and Palo Alto technologies.
· Creating / Modifying firewall configurations and policies for Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Palo Alto.
· Creating / Modifying device configurations across Cisco Security, switching, routing products.
· To provide technical leadership to Level 1 and 2 Engineers
· To work with and have a strong understanding of Cisco based network design and implementation (LAN and WAN) within mid-market and blue-chip organisations.
· To work with service providers and network management platforms such as SolarWinds.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
· Good experience with SIEM – Security Event and Information Management tools. Ideally ArcSight.
· Excellent communication, written and verbal.
· Ideally an upper 2nd degree in a relevant subject (this is not essential)
· CompTIA Security or equivalent experience
Desirable but not essential skills would be:
· GIAC Information Security Fundamentals or equivalent experience
· ITIL Foundation certification
· CISCO CCNP
· Checkpoint CCSE
· Palo Alto ACE
Experience in any of the following (2 or more would be great):
Checkpoint, CCNA Security, CryptoCARD/RSA, F5, Forescout CounterACT, Riverbed Steelhead, SolarWinds, ArcSight.
If you are a SOC Analyst / Level 3 Security Engineer, with strong skills around SIEM such as ArcSight or similar, and you are looking to join a leading IT Network Security company in London, then please send your CV to me today.