|Date Posted||March 31, 2017|
SOC Engineer – Level 3 / SIEM Network Monitoring
£65,000 depending on experience + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
· 10 Days Study Leave + Training qualifications.
· Optical expenses contribution
· Season ticket loans for rail and gym membership
· Private medical healthcare after 3 years
· Contributory pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· 25 days annual leave
· Beautiful offices
We are looking for highly experienced SOC Engineers to join a leading Network Security Company in Central London to carry out day to day Network Monitoring and Network Security tasks for international companies in London and Europe.
This will suit you if you are a SOC Engineer, Network Security Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst at Level 3 and with proven experience using (not implementing) SIEM network monitoring systems such as:
· SIEM – ArcSight
· SIEM – Splunk
· SIEM – Logrythm
· SIEM – technologies such as Solarwinds, Qualys
The key skill we need is the ability to analyse and interpret information provided by security controls, including SIEM, and provide high-quality updates to our customers. A good understanding of the anatomy of an attack underpins this (ie what would someone do if they were trying to compromise a system etc). This is not the same as the skill-set needed to implement NW security controls.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate IT Security professionals and working to support leading organisiations with cutting edge, interesting and varied technical set ups. You will be responsible for:
· Analysis of alerts arising from Security Event and Information Management tools. (SIEM)
· Vulnerability Scanning and reporting – ideally on Qualys.
· Implementation of next generation Intrusion Prevention Solutions based on Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint and Palo Alto technologies.
· Creating / Modifying firewall configurations and policies for Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Palo Alto.
· Creating / Modifying device configurations across Cisco Security, switching, routing products.
· To work with and have a strong understanding of Cisco based network design and implementation (LAN and WAN) within mid-market and blue-chip organisations.
· To work with service providers and network management platforms such as SolarWinds.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
· Good experience with SIEM – Security Event and Information Management tools. Ideally ArcSight.
· Excellent communication, written and verbal.
· Ideally an upper 2nd degree in a relevant subject (this is not essential)
· CompTIA Security or equivalent experience
Experience in any of the following (2 or more would be great):
Checkpoint, CCNA Security, CryptoCARD/RSA, F5, Forescout CounterACT, Riverbed Steelhead, SolarWinds, ArcSight.
If you are a Level 3 SOC Engineer / Security Engineer, with strong skills around SIEM such as ArcSight or similar, and you are looking to join a leading IT Network Security company in London, then please send your CV to me today.