|Date Posted||October 4, 2017|
Technical / Software Architect
Solutions Specialist – Technical Consultant
£45,000 to £50,000 + Bonus + Pension, Health, Childcare Scheme
Excellent Career Prospects and Training
This is an excellent opportunity for you, a Solutions Specialist, or Technical Consultant or similar with strong Technical and Pre-Sales Skills, to join a leading IT organisation in Basingstoke.
Joining the Technical Services Team, you will be responsible for 3 key service offerings.
· Providing complex IT solutions, setting service levels and design, implementation and support of IT and communication solutions.
· Pre-sales support and input into bids.
· Technical implementations
· 3rd Line Support to assist the service desk and operation teams for more complex technical issues.
It is therefore essential that you have experience in these areas and technical skill sets to include at least 2 of the following areas:
· Public Cloud Solutions – Microsoft or AWS solutions design, implementation, and migration.
· Server Technologies: Infrastructure, Operating Systems Windows 2012 / 2016
· Virtualisation – Vmware or Hyper-V
· Storage Technologies – particularly Dell EMC
· Network Technologies: LAN, WLAN, WAN – Cisco, Juniper or Dell.
You should have IT certifications in one of the following.
· MCSE (preferably Server 2016 or Azure)
· AWS Certified Solution Architect
· Dell ProDeploy
· VMWare VCP Certification
· Cisco CCNA/CCNP
You must have excellent communication skills and able to produce clear and concise documentation. You should have strong problem-solving skill and able to work calmly under pressure.
If you are a Solutions Specialist or Technical Consultant with strong Pre-sales and looking for an exciting challenge, please send your CV to me today.